Bonuses.org is an affiliation website. We help you to find and compare licenced online gambling websites. When you join a gambling site through us, we (Bonuses.org) earn a commission from them. If you do decide to play, please remember to gamble responsibly at all times.
Best Casino Bonuses UK 2022
Casino bonuses allow you to play more, so why not take advantage of it. From this page, you will find the best casino bonuses in the UK for 2022. All the casino bonuses that we list are from providers that hold a valid gambling license within the UK. This means that you can safely select the best first deposit bonus below that we have listed as long as you are located within the UK and are able to accept the offers terms and conditions.
- Deposit £10 -- Get £40 Bonus
- Extra casino promotions run regularly
- 900+ slots and games to play
- 10 Spins - No Deposit!
- LVBet no deposit bonus code 2021: BEASTS
- 1500+ slots and games
- 100% up to £100 + 20 Bonus Spins
- 2000+ slots & games
- More rewards for existing players
- 100% up to £100 + 200 Spins
- Low x20 wagering requirements on spins
- Weekly promos for existing players
- 100% up to £100
- + 50% up to £200
- Fast cashouts
- Up to 50 Free Spins No Deposit
- + Up to 150 Free Spins & Up to £500 match bonus`
- Exclusive slots and games!
- Up to 20 Free Spins No Deposit
- + Up to 100 free spins & up to £1000 welcome bonus
- Unique slots and games developed in-house
- 30 Free Spins No Deposit
- 100% up to £100 + 30 Extra Spins
- More promos & daily challenges
- Deposit £10 -- Get 50 Free Spins
- No wagering requirements on any winnings!
- More rewards available with no wagering attached
- 50 no deposit free spins
- PayPal payments
- 800+ slots and casino games
- 23 Extra Spins -- No Deposit
- 100% up to £111 + 77 Extra Spins
- Fast payouts & PayPal payments
- 100% bonus up to £50
- 50 Real Money Free Spins on Book of Dead!
- Get more rewards via loyalty program!
- 100% up to £300
- + 100 Zee Spins
- Daily promotions for existing players
- 150 Free Spins No Deposit
- + £200 welcome bonus
- 500+ slots & casino games
- 10 Free Spins No Deposit - (No Wager)
- Deposit £10 = 10 more Free Spins
- No Wagering on anything!
- 30 Free Spins No Deposit
- + 100% up to £100 bonus
- Regular promotions & slot tournaments
- EXCLUSIVE -- 5 No Deposit Free Spins
- 100% up to £100 + 10% no cashback
- Fast PayPal payments
Casino Bonus – What is it?
A casino bonus is a type of promotion that casinos put on to attract new customers to their site. They’re a very common form of promotion, and nearly all UK casinos have some form of casino bonus for their new players.
Usually, casino bonuses come in two forms. They either come as a batch of free spins, or they come as bonus money:
- Free Spins – free spins are like normal slot machine spins, but they don’t cost the customer anything. The casino gives them out for free, and they usually have a fixed value. Players are given a batch of them to play slots. Casinos offering slots inc 50 free spins are popular.
- Extra Bonus Money – bonus money is like the normal money that you would play with, but it lives in a ‘bonus wallet’ in your casino account. The casino gives it to you for free, but you usually can’t withdraw it without wagering a set amount of money.
The specifics of a bonus are up to the casino, and there are many different types. They can vary in how much money or spins are awarded, how much you have to deposit to qualify, or whether you’re given a mixture of both.
In the best cases, bonuses are simple. Some allow you to spin the wheel to win real money no deposit, where you just need to sign up. However, many require you to make a deposit to trigger.
Casino Deposit Bonus – How Does it Work?
Casino deposit bonuses work rather simply. First, you need to sign up to your chosen casino, and then, following that, you have to make the qualifying deposit. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be given your free spins, bonus money, or both.
Voila! You can start enjoying the games on offer.
Take note though, the bonus and winnings gained from it cannot be immediately withdrawn. Certainly not, that’d be too easy. Instead, casinos set a condition on the bonus money and winnings called a ‘wagering requirement’. This requirement is a sum of money which a player must wager before the bonus (or winnings from it) can be withdrawn. The sum of money is usually a multiple of the initial deposit amount.
To make it a little clearer, here’s an example. Imagine a £100 bonus with x20 wagering requirements. This means to withdraw your money you’d have to use the £100 to place bets worth £2,000 to qualify.
Ultimately, this means it’s always worth keeping in mind that casino bonuses are a way to win after your own money is gone, or just a way to enjoy a game without risking your own money. Don’t hang too much on them.
Casino Bonus UK
Any casino that wishes to operate within the UK market must have a United Kingdom Gambling Commission licence. The UKGC is a regulatory body which makes sure gambling outlets follow the UK laws and regulations. These regulations help protect players from shady sites, bad business practices, and fraud.
All the casinos listed on this page operate in pounds and only pounds.
One of the regulations that the UKGV enforces is that all players must have their account verified before they can begin playing. The reason that they do this is to protect players from fraud, which is in everyone’s interests.
The verification process can be quite quick and easy if you’re ready for it. All you need ready are your phone camera and your important documents. Take photos of them and email them to your casino, the verification team should get back to you as soon as possible.
Casino Bonus FAQs
What are online casino bonuses?
- Casino bonuses are promotional offers that casinos give to their customers. They can be sums of money, free spins, or mixes of both.
How do online casino bonuses work?
- You make your first deposit of the qualifying amount, and the casino will give you your bonus. This could be free spins or bonus money.
Are online casino bonuses worth it?
- Bonuses are worth it, yes. You can use them to play games before you use your own money, which means you don’t have to risk anything. Or, you can use it once your money has run out as a kind of second chance. Just remember that it can be hard to win from a bonus because of the wagering requirements.