Bonuses.org is an affiliation website. We help you to find and compare licenced online gambling websites. When you join a gambling site through us, we (Bonuses.org) earn a commission from them. If you do decide to play, please remember to gamble responsibly at all times.
Compare UK casino bonuses – Best Casino Bonuses UK 2023
Casino bonuses give you extra money to play with – so why not take advantage of it? From this page, you’ll find the best casino bonuses UK for 2023. All the casino bonuses we list are from providers that hold a valid gambling license within the UK. This means that you can safely select the best first deposit bonus below as long as you are located within the UK and are able to accept the offers terms and conditions.
- Compare UK casino bonuses
- Casino bonus – What is it?
- Casino deposit bonus – How does it work?
- Casino bonus UK
Compare UK casino bonuses
- EXCL: 5 Free Spins No Deposit
- 30 Free Spins on First Deposit
- No Wagering on anything!
- 100% up to £25 + 20 Bonus Spins
- 2900+ slots & games
- More rewards for existing players
- Deposit £10 -- Get £40 Bonus
- Extra casino promotions run regularly
- 900+ slots and games to play
- 100% up to £100
- 700+ slots & games
- Fast cashouts
- Deposit £10 -- Get 80 Free Spins
- No wagering requirements on any winnings!
- More rewards available with no wagering attached
- 23 Extra Spins -- No Deposit
- 100% up to £111 + 77 Extra Spins
- Fast payouts & PayPal payments
- 100% bonus up to £50
- 50 Real Money Free Spins on Book of Dead!
- Get more rewards via loyalty program!
- 100% up to £300
- + 100 Zee Spins
- Daily promotions for existing players
- EXCLUSIVE -- 5 No Deposit Free Spins
- 100% up to £100 + 10% no cashback
- Fast PayPal payments
Casino bonus – What is it?
A casino bonus is a type of promotion that casinos put on to attract new customers to their site. They’re a very common form of promotion, and nearly all UK casinos have some form of casino bonus for their new players.
Usually, casino bonuses come in two forms. They either come as a batch of free spins, or they come as bonus money:
- Free Spins – free spins are like normal slot machine spins, but they don’t cost the customer anything. The casino gives them out for free, and they usually have a fixed value. Players are given a batch of them to play slots. Casinos offering slots inc 50 free spins are popular.
- Extra Bonus Money – bonus money is like the normal money that you would play with, but it lives in a ‘bonus wallet’ in your casino account. The casino gives it to you for free, but you usually can’t withdraw it without wagering a set amount of money.
The specifics of a bonus are up to the casino, and there are many different types. They can vary in how much money or spins are awarded, how much you have to deposit to qualify, or whether you’re given a mixture of both.
In the best cases, bonuses are simple. Some allow you to spin the wheel to win real money no deposit, where you just need to sign up. However, many require you to make a deposit to trigger.
Casino bonuses for existing players are also available. This is when the casino gives you more offers once you’ve signed up. They are often in the same form as above – either as free spins or extra bonus money. But how or when they are given depends on the casino. A good example is the game of the month bonus. This bonus is given by casinos every month to play a specific slot game.
Casino deposit bonus – How does it work?
Casino deposit bonuses work rather simply. First, you need to sign up to your chosen casino, and then, following that, you have to make the qualifying deposit. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be given your free spins, bonus money, or both.
Voila! You can start enjoying the games on offer.
Take note though, the bonus and winnings gained from it cannot be immediately withdrawn. Certainly not, that’d be too easy. Instead, casinos set a condition on the bonus money and winnings called a ‘wagering requirement’. This requirement is a sum of money which a player must wager before the bonus (or winnings from it) can be withdrawn. The sum of money is usually a multiple of the initial deposit amount.
To make it a little clearer, here’s an example. Imagine a £100 bonus with x20 wagering requirements. This means to withdraw your money you’d have to use the £100 to place bets worth £2,000 to qualify.
Ultimately, this means it’s always worth keeping in mind that casino bonuses are a way to win after your own money is gone, or just a way to enjoy a game without risking your own money. Don’t hang too much on them.
Casino bonus UK
Any casino that wishes to operate within the UK market must have a United Kingdom Gambling Commission licence. The UKGC is a regulatory body which makes sure gambling outlets follow the UK laws and regulations. These regulations help protect players from shady sites, bad business practices, and fraud.
All the casinos listed on this page operate in pounds and only pounds.
One of the regulations that the UKGC enforces is that all players must have their account verified before they can begin playing. The reason that they do this is to protect players from fraud, which is in everyone’s interests.
The verification process can be quite quick and easy if you’re ready for it. All you need ready are your phone camera and your important documents. Take photos of them and email them to your casino, the verification team should get back to you as soon as possible.
What are online casino bonuses?
- Casino bonuses are promotional offers that casinos give to their customers. They can be sums of money, free spins, or mixes of both.
How do online casino bonuses work?
- You make your first deposit of the qualifying amount, and the casino will give you your bonus. This could be free spins or bonus money.
Are online casino bonuses worth it?
- Bonuses are worth it, yes. You can use them to play games before you use your own money, which means you don’t have to risk anything. Or, you can use it once your money has run out as a kind of second chance. Just remember that it can be hard to win from a bonus because of the wagering requirements.
Can I withdraw a casino bonus?
- You can only withdraw winnings from a casino bonus once you’ve completed the terms and conditions – notably the wagering requirements. However, it is possible to do. To benefit from fast casino payouts, you can play at an under 1 hour withdrawal casino UK – which is currently the fastest option available.